for 10 months and older
1 washed Baking Potato
1 egg (do not use the egg white until your baby is 12 months old)
2 tablespoons shredded mild cheese
1 teaspoon grated parmesan
2 tablespoons formula or milk
1/2 teaspoon butter
1. Bake potato at 400 degrees for 1 hour or until softened. Check firmness occasionally.
2. Let potato cool for about 15 minutes.
3. Scoop out the potato, leaving a potato skin "dish" if desired, and mash with a fork.
4. Add egg, milk/formula and cheese. Puree` or use a mixer to beat out all the lumps.
5. Bake again at 400 degrees in the potato dish set on a cookie sheet, or a muffin tin, for 15 minutes. Cool and test before serving.