1 c. flour
1 square butter (½ c.)
1 c. nuts, chopped
8 oz cream cheese
1 c. powdered sugar
1 c. whipping cream (whipped) or Cool Whip
1 pkg. Chocolate pudding mix (lg.)
1 pkg. Vanilla pudding (lg.)
3 c. milk
additional whipped cream
grated chocolate bar
1. Mix together flour, butter and nuts. Spread in bottom of 9x13 baking dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Set aside until cool.
2. Mix together softened cream cheese and powdered sugar. Fold in cup whipped cream. Set aside until crust is cool.
3. Mix chocolate pudding mix & vanilla pudding mix with 3 cups of milk. Cook or mix until thick.
4. * Bottom layer baked crust.
• 2nd layer cream cheese mixture
• 3rd layer cooled chocolate-vanilla pudding
• 4th (optional) additional whipped cream and grated chocolate
5. Refrigerate at least 6 hours