1 6-oz can frozen apple juice
1 Tbsp. cornstarch
¼ c. water
1 Tbsp. cinnamon
1 ½ Tbsp. margarine
3 C. fresh apple slices (tart, crisp
apples are best)
1. Roll out pastry to fit 9” pie plate. Leave 1” overlap
2. Heat juice concentrate and cinnamon in sauce pan. Add apples and cook until tender
3. Remove slices. Mix cornstarch and water until smooth. Add to juice in sauce pan and cook until thick, stirring constantly.
4. Combine apples and sauce. Cool slightly. Fill shell, dot with margarine.
5. Top with top crust, forming high edge.
Bake at 375 F. for 45 minutes or until golden.